If you don’t have time to sit at the salon or can’t spend on mani/pedis worry not. Just follow these simple tricks at home to get perfect polished nails.
1. After taking of your nail color wash your nails with soap then gently rub the lemon wedge around your nails. This cuts the yellowness on the nails and gives them a fresh look.
2.Dip your hands and feet in warm water, add shampoo and a bit of olive oil (opt.) and mix nicely with hand; dip time 2 min minimum.
3. Apply a scrub and rub nicely going all the way to your elbows and knees. Elbows and knees get dark, lemon cleansing it every now and then keeps it clean and cuts the dark color.
4. Clean the scrub use a tooth brush or a manicure bristle brush to clean the nails and area around.
5. Apply a good moisturizer after pat drying so that it locks the moisture needed.
6. Voila your hands and feet are ready. I recommend doing this at night before sleeping if you are doing it at home, as you don’t need to wash or do anything and relax into bed after this.
Keep at least 2 wash cloths with yourself. I recommend trying The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling foot lotion/Intensive foot rescue and scrub they are easy on the budget and great products!
Try it out and let me know the results.
Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest links on the side bar. xx